Do you dread gym workouts? Do you feel lost in group classes? Are you dealing with work-related chronic pain and stress? Overwhelmed with a lack of flexibility and strength? Lacking the motivation to start a fitness and wellness practice?
It is my personal mission to share that Pilates is for everybody and every BODY, regardless of age, body type, fitness level, injuries or medical conditions. Sadly, I hear from a lot of people that they think they need to lose 20 lbs or gain more flexibility before beginning a Pilates practice. You just need to meet your body where it is right now and start your practice.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, get stronger, gain more flexibility, relieve pain or improve balance, posture and coordination, Pilates can help. Pilates for the People is a virtual 6 week program to help you learn Pilates and create an at home practice of your own in the comfort of your own space.
BENEFITS OF PILATES:
- Increased Core Strength
- Better Spinal Health
- Improved Balance and Posture
- Leaner Musculature
- Increased Flexibility
- Increased Energy
- Improved Joint Health
- Better Performance in Other Physical Activities
- Improved Quality of Living
Pilates for the People 6 Week Program includes:
- 1 – 2 videos a week to teach you the Classical mat Pilates exercises in order to develop your own at home practice.
- A Facebook support group to ask questions and gain support, where you will have direct access to me to ask questions, etc.
- A copy of the “Pilates for the People” ebook that further breaks down the exercises as well as giving you more information on Pilates and the history of the method
- Optional upgrades included are one on one Skype lessons and a Nutritional and Meal Plan to further aid in your weight loss goals.
If you, or anyone you know, is interested in getting started with the Pilates for the People program you can email me at email@example.com for more information. We can schedule a time to talk about the program, so I can answer any questions and help you get you registered.