Christopher is the owner of Worcester Pilates Studio. He has taught Yoga and Pilates in Boston and Central Massachusetts for several years in many local area studios and gyms such as YMCA, H.Y.P. Studios, Pilates by Gwen, The Core Connection, Beacon Hill Athletic Club, Fit Studio 28 and has several corporate and private clients. He is a certified Pilates teacher, gaining certifications through both Power Pilates and Peak Pilates. Christopher has 600+ hours of training and experience on all of the Pilates apparatus including mat, reformer, tower, chairs, barrels and all auxiliary equipment.
He is also a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance registered and certified yoga teacher and mostly teaches Vinyasa and Gentle Yoga, as well as workshops on Spinal Mobility, Back Health, Meditation and the Chakras. In addition he is a certified Herbalist, Reiki 2 Practitioner and Paleo Nutritionist.
Christopher is first and foremost always a student. He is constantly learning about the body and movement through extensive study, personal lessons, continuing education sessions and workshops. In his personal life he is a father to his two dogs, Hamlet and Harley, an anatomy geek, avid reader and book lover, Disney nerd, Francophile, mermaid fan, Ocean Conversationist and cupcake connoisseur.
- 200 Hour Yoga Certification – Sacred Seeds Yoga School
- Mat Pilates Certification – Power Pilates
- Pilates Apparatus Certification – Peak Pilates
- Basics of Anatomy – Power Pilates
- Special Cases: Mat Class – Power Pilates
Achievements and Recognitions:
- Featured Pilates instructor on Fusion Fitness Online -2013
- Listed as “One of the Top 12 Yoga Teachers in the Boston Area” by Learnivore – 2015
- Published and Featured in Worcester Pulse Magazine
- Guest on the Men’s Panel of the Pilates Unfiltered Podcast
- Featured as an “Inspiring Story” in Boston Voyager Magazine
Worcester Pilates is the premier Classical Pilates studio in Worcester, Auburn, Shrewsbury, Grafton, Holden, Marlborough, Millbury, Fitchburg and the surrounding areas.