Christopher is the owner of Worcester Pilates Studio. He has taught Yoga and Pilates in the Metrowest and Central Massachusetts areas for several years in many local area studios and gyms such as YMCA of Framingham, H.Y.P. Studios, Pilates by Gwen, The Core Connection, BCalm Power Yoga, Beacon Hill Athletic Club, Fit Studio 28 and has several corporate and private clients. He is a certified Pilates teacher, gaining certifications through both Power Pilates and Peak Pilates. Christopher has 600+ hours of training and experience on all of the Pilates apparatus including mat, reformer, tower, chairs, barrels and auxiliary equipment.
He is also a 200 Hour Yoga Alliance registered and certified yoga teacher and mostly teaches Vinyasa and Gentle Yoga, as well as workshops on Spinal Mobility, Back Health, Meditation and the Chakras. In addition he is a certified Herbalist and Paleo Nutritionist.
Christopher is first and foremost always a student. He is constantly learning about the body and movement through extensive study, personal lessons, continuing education sessions and through workshops. In his personal life he is an avid cyclist, anatomy geek, book lover, Disney nerd, constant day dreamer, Francophile, Ocean Conversationist and cupcake connoisseur.
Christopher’s classes are great for establishing a mind, body connection, as well as physical benefits such as strength, weight loss and more.
- 200 Hour Yoga Certification – Sacred Seeds Yoga School
- Mat Pilates Certification – Power Pilates
- Pilates Apparatus Certification – Peak Pilates
- Basics of Anatomy – Power Pilates
- Special Cases: Mat Class – Power Pilates
Achievements and Recognitions:
- Featured Pilates instructor on Fusion Fitness Online -2013
- Listed as “One of the Top 12 Yoga Teachers in the Boston Area” by Learnivore – 2015
- Admin for the “Pilates Book Review and Discussion Club” on Facebook.
In The News: